Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VISITING THE CAPITAL CITY





                                                     VISITING WASHINGTON D.C.

     Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to the Capital City of the U.S.A.

     FYI, Washington, D.C., had an estimated population of 632,323 in 2012, the 24th most populous place in the United States. It
 is home to many national monuments and museums, which are primarily situated on or around the National Hall.

     I considered it a unique cultural experience once  I could visit some monuments and museums, and obviously take some pictures as well.
     I guess everyone should go there if they could. I wouldn't be able to leave the U.S. without visiting its capital.
     I JUST LOVED IT!!!

     
     

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing place! I knew you would love it!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete