Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Statue of Liberty National Monument






                              A GREAT TIME KNOWING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY

     As a matter of fact it's been already some time since I visited it! It took place some weeks ago.

    I had a great time on the Liberty Island and FYI, the island was closed during Hurricane Sandy in October 2012 and suffered severe damage. Liberty Island reopened on July 4, 2013. That's why, I guess, there were so many people there the day on which I was there.
    It's a pity a lot of people may not visit it for now because it's really hard to get a ticket... I've been told some guys could buy their tickets only for September, so for us, PDPI participants, it would be something not feasible.
   Nevertheless, The Statue of Liberty is such an outstanding NY attraction, maybe the most outstanding one. I'm so happy I was able to go there.
   

 Here I need say sth to a friend of mine: THANKS, CLODOALDO SANTOS, FOR PROVIDING ME WITH A TICKET, AS A GIFT, TO GO TO SEE THAT WONDERFUL SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment