Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cultural difference!!!

One thing Americans are very strict is don't touch and keep distance! In the subway it is very funny to sit down and try not touch the person beside you! Some of them get very angry with you if you touch them! Sorry is the word you say the most over here! If your bag touch them and you don't say sorry be prepared for the angry looking!!!! Of course it isn't everybody! If you are going to talk to them keep distance! Don't stay to close! I don't know why but I  they like this way. If you try to get close they go backwards! It is different for us because we like to be close.

5 comments:

  1. Lol this is true. And it reminds me of the Paris Metro where all they say is "pardon pardon!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is really strange for us, but for them it the most common thing.They are used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The american way is pretty different from us. Something I prefer here another there. But I don`t change my country for nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true ! I'm missing already our brazilian way !
    Baby, you can touch me ... give me a hug ... No problem! I'll love it ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...I'm still learning about that. I think that's one of the reasons I am missing everybody and everything in my country, especially the food, also.

    ReplyDelete