Tuesday, July 16, 2013


                            SPECIAL  WORKSHOP


                    TOOL KIT FOR TEACHING PRONUNCIATION


On July, friday 12,2013 I and my classmates from PDPI program had a wonderful and useful Worshop about teaching pronunciation. The presenter was the bright professor Joyce Mandell, an expertise in english language who honored our class with her talent and experience.
                    Firstly we were introduced to The Phonetic Alphabet and special symbols that represent the 24 consonants sounds of english.Then Mrs. Mandell explained about Voiceless and Voice consonant sounds, Front,Central and Back Vowels and finally we learned and practiced about Moving Vowels or Glides.
                    Certainly was an amazing Workshop and an important and unforgettable lesson in the long run and I said to my colleagues It was one of the most important class I ever had in my lifetime.






1 comment:

  1. Great post, Klezer!
    Now we're supposed to apply some pieces of information on what we've been taught!

    ReplyDelete