Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Visiting the home of a family in NYC

Last Sunday, July 21, we visited a special family in Queens: Clarissa and Sam Weiss' home. This host family received us and prepared a delicious and traditional american meal. There, we had the opportunity to know her son Jefrey and grandma Rose, a lovely lady. Some PDPI participants offered the hosts some special souvenirs from their states in Brazil. It was a really nice visiting!
Clarissa and me

Lovely Rose and me.

Sam and me

Jefrey and me

PDPI Participants and the host family
PDPI Participants

2 comments:

  1. This wonderful family improved my experience in the USA.We had a great opportunity to talk about American culture .I really enjoyed this host family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really a pleasure to meet them. They were excellent hosts.

    ReplyDelete