Tuesday, July 30, 2013






                                            WEEBLY WEBSITE PRESENTATION











Today, during the final Culminating Project Workshop I gladly presented my weebly website and lessons plans to my class and to Professors David Parker and Christina Quartararo.
                           The topic I have chosen to present was about the famous monument called Empire State Building,considered am icon in the United States.
                            I have learned about my website by following the instructions taught by professor David Parker during his classes along these six weeks.
                            Surely it is an important and useful source of knowledge and I intend to share with my fellow teachers and use it as a tool to improve my english classes and so my students  skills  when I come back to Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment