Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Best friends: Elaine and Camila

"Best Friends means different things to different people. Some insist that you can have only one best friend. Others assert that they have best friends for different aspects of their personalities. Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you. They understand who you are and what you are saying. The greatest distance cannot separate best friends. You will always feel a kinship with them, and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years."  
 Elaine is a sister who I found here in this PDPI program. I knew her since the high school, but we could know better each other here in New York.
It's so funny to see how many things we have in common; sometimes is unbelievable! 
 My "sis", as we call each other, is going to be with me not only here in NYC, but in our state too when we will come back home sooner. I'm already missing you, friend! These days in NYC that we enjoyed a lot together will be unforgetable.
And I know that after New York our lives weren't be the same and our frienship will be stronger than ever.
Love you my dear friend!!!

3 comments:

  1. My friend it's impossible to describle what I feel for you. You are the sister that I don't have and I am sure that our friendship will last forever! I ♥ you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you two, Honey C and Honey E. Unforgetable girls

    ReplyDelete