Monday, July 1, 2013

First reflexions

I could only imagine how it would be to be in New York City. Some of the things I thought were right like the speed of the city and the quantity of people walking in the streets. Other things really impressed me so good! St. John's University is an amazing place. The sctructure is so great and I've never seen one like that before. The public transport really works here and it's safe.
I really enjoyed during one of the classes when Christina called us, Brazilian English teachers, heroes because of the amount of classrooms and students we have in Brazil. Thank you so much, Christina! You're so kind!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Beautiful people too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! The city is so intense, the University has a wonderful structure and Christina is really really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Fabio! I really do think you are amazing. It is not easy to do our job as teachers, but with so many other challenges...I respect and applaud you all for your dedication!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to be here and to have the opportunity to improve my profession that I love so much with wondeful people like you are, Christina! :D

    ReplyDelete